Thursday, November 26, 2009

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING/FIRST ATTEMPT





This is one of my first attempts at digital scrapbooking.  I downloaded the elements from Christina Renee Designs Shoppe http://www.christinareneedesigns.com who unfortunately have closed her doors.  Hopefully she wil reappear.  This photo of me and my cousin Linda  was taken around the late 50's or early 60's when downtown Detroit was booming and all of the stores  were having a sidewalk fair.

I love the way it looks but I still miss the touchy feely of paper and elements scrapbooking.  This is great when doing multiple copies for friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. I like the colorful backgroiund. Looks great. My experience with blog sites is limited but I think a pastel page instead of the white page would be great. It would still allow you to add a lot of color. I have gotten to a late start on my project but will come back and hopefully have some ideas to share as per your request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is your first attempt there are only fabulous things to come,maybe teaching. Great background. I also like the layout.

    ReplyDelete

SCRAPBOOKING, ATC'S, CARDS, MIXED MEDIA and COLLAGE

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

88x31 http://www.quotegarden.com/